Monday, May 2, 2011

Some new creations...

I am currently working one several different swaps, one of my favorites right now is a American Themed swap...even though I am not american (the person who is making things for me, will be making summer themed items), I am sure enjoying playing with the red, white and blue colours. I thought maybe this swap would be a little hard for me, since at first I had trouble finding american themed scrapbooking stuff...but instead I just went with the colours, and stopped looking for actual american items.

I am not going to post all the items I made for that american swap, because I don't know if my secret sister is reading my blog...but I wanted to post two of my favorite so far (I am not done making items yet!). And a couple cards I have also made recently...





No comments:

Post a Comment