Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogging and Goals...

I think having a blog is really going to help me, I set myself a goal in the new year...to complete at least 1 card and 3-5 layouts a week. I have 'sort of' been sticking to that goal, but I think having this blog and trying to show a couple items a week on here...maybe it will push me to be a little more creative :)

Today, while doing laundry (my scrapbook room is attached to my laundry room) I completed a layout today, I am very SLOWLY catching up on my daughters book, I think I am only about 3 months behind now. Now if only I could catch up on my boys, my oldest is 8 and I think the last layout I did he was only 5 in it *Yikes!* And my other two boys, they are at least 1-2 years behind also.

So here is my layout, from this past Halloween...my daughters first trip to the Pumpkin Patch:
Carts used:
Everyday Paper Dolls
Paper Doll Dress Up
Simply Charmed
Cricut Classic Font

No comments:

Post a Comment