Saturday, February 19, 2011

Its been a few days...

Its been a crazy few days, between stomach bugs, head colds, coughs and even pink eye...I haven't had much time to even get into my scrapbook room, never mind get some work done. But I finally got a couple quick cards done today!

I cannot believe I have 18 followers!!! (huge waves to you all!) I think when I hit 25 followers I will have some blog candy to give away.

So here are the cards I made, first one is for my son to take to a birthday party tomorrow...my son (who is 6) help me design the card, and cut the spaceship himself on my cricut.
And second is a card I made for a swap, we were given instruction on how to make this 'chalkboard' card...after several attempts I finally have one I am comfortable sending to my partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment