Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yum! Cakes...

I thought I would show off a couple cakes I have done in the last few months. This is just a hobby for me, I make cakes, cupcakes, cookies and chocolates for family, friends and even friends of friends. I have TWO pretty large weddings coming up...I can't wait!

This was the cake and cupcakes I made for my daughters 1st birthday this past december, her party theme was Ladybugs, I made ALL her decorations with Walk In My Garden!

 This is a cake I made for my photographer, who is also a teacher (and loves purple!) I will be making her wedding cake this coming June!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Canon camera cake!!! I had to copy and paste the link to my fiancé who is a Canon fanatic! If we were to do a groom's cake thingie at our wedding, that'd be the one for him. Haha, just in "manly" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera is just adorable, bet she LOVES it!!!! The lady bugs are precious too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those cakes are amazing! I hope you'll post the wedding cakes--I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes are great!! :)

    almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete